7:22 PM | Author: Siva
There is a new feature in Jogging the path. With the amount of information available increasing astronomically there is no way each one of us are going to read all that available. Here is an option to make it little bit more easier. I am going to share what I am reading in the new module in the side bar. Thanks to google reader for allowing this.

If you share my interests you will find the links interesting. If not, well, what are you doing here then ? Most of the links are going to be for blogs, but some of it could be from news sites too. This portion is going to be updated frequently than the blog itself. (as I spend more time reading than writing)

If you use a feed reader to read this blog then you can subscribe to the feed for What am I reading by going here.
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 1:29 PM , Seenivasan said...

Nice one. I have always had a 'feel good' factor while sharing with others about what I am reading. Hope you would also feel the same way.

A coincidence. I added a feature 'What am I doing' in my blog just yesterday. That's powered by twitter.com. Check that out.

 
On 2:38 PM , Anonymous said...

yesterday, I saw this link in your blog, need to spend some time in reading those links...

Its a good idea of sharing what one is reading...

 
On 3:11 PM , Siva said...

Seeni, Thanks, Saw your titter status. reading tamil books ? you are making me jealous. if someone starts shipping them to US I will be all for it. Business opportunity , anyone ?

Arasa, do check them often. I plan to update them regularly.

 
On 3:12 PM , Siva said...

Seeni, I feel blogging itself is sort of for that feel-good factor :-)

 
On 2:58 AM , Seenivasan said...

Yeah right siva - blogging itself is a feel-good factor.