9:36 PM | Author: Siva


This one stood out among the brown and black ones. May be it reminded me of the white and white uniform I wore to school dutifully every Friday. May be of the Friday after Diwali when everyone else in the school was in their new dress. I hated that dead onnu vitta thatha who happened to be a Pangali. Who expects a 12 year old to mourn for an unknown thatha by not wearing a new dress ? Well, Patties do. Anyway there I was protesting in white and white the next day. In retrospect I should have gone in some less conspicuous "color dress".
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 1:33 AM , Sarangan said...

Swan(Duck) is a symbol of beauty/love/romance etc... Avavanuku atha paartha enna ennomo ninap varum...

Pity you remember some unknown grandpa.....

 
On 6:05 PM , Siva said...

Twisted mind .. I don't know why it reminds me things like that. :-)